By Flavia Castro Anastasakis | Makes 1 Milkshake
This ridiculously simple milkshake has very fond memories for me. On the last week of the Health Educator Program, we all took part in a raw food presentation, which involved preparing 4 raw dishes for 40 people. Our recipes revolved around a coconut theme, and Flavia cleverly whizzed up these ingredients together with the items we had left over. She’s not one for waste! And it was delicious, btw.
- Coconut water (equal amount height-wise in blender to coconut meat)
- Coconut meat
- 3-4 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- ½ tsp each of cinnamon and crushed cardamom – or just one of them
- Blitz quickly in a Vitamix or other high-powered blender.
- Drink it, savouring every last drop.