For the dressing:
- 60ml tahini
- 60ml water (plus more depending on desired consistency)
- 1 hpd tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes*
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp tamari
- 2 tsp honey (depending on taste) **
- 1 tbsp sweet white miso
For the salad:
- half bag organic watercress, roughly chopped
- half bag rocket, roughly chopped
- handful pea shoots, roughly chopped
- handful buckwheat lettuce
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 large handfuls of sprouts of your choice (lentils, alfalfa, china rose radish, fenugreek)
- 1 tin chick peas, drained
- 1 small tin organic sweetcorn, drained
- 4 tbsp toasted sesame and/or pumpkin seeds
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and blend either with a whisk or hand blender. Alter/add according to taste.
- Arrange all salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix around well.
- Top with dressing, then store remaining dressing in air-tight container in the fridge.
* Not Hippocrates approved! Why? Because it can cause candida in those with this particular type of sensitivity, or if you have too much. Just be mindful.
** Not Hippocrates approved! Why? Because it’s sugar. Add a couple of drops of liquid stevia.