By Caroline Berghout | Serves 2
- 1 spring onion
- ½ cucumber
- ½ tbs cooking oil (coconut, please, everyone – ed)
- 300ml filtered water
- 100ml dry white wine (optional, but very nice!)
- 1 veg stock/herbal broth tablet (or 2 tsp Marigold Vegetable Bouillon – ed)
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 2 tbsp vegetable ‘sour cream'(soy, rice, coconut)
- Pepper and sea salt to taste
- Clean spring onion and cut in thin slices.
- Peel cucumber and grate into a bowl.
- Heat the oil and put in the white part of spring onion for 1 minute.
- Add cucumber, the water (and opt. wine), the herb tablet and herbs.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add the “cream”.
- Season to taste and add the remaining spring onion at the last moment.